Several random things...
1. Lincoln was lovely. It was rather special to be able to camp in the grounds of the castle, and I really enjoyed bimbling around in my medieval outfit, making stuff and chatting and relaxing.
2. Must make a List for packing, and also acquire a TARDIS or a larger car. Packing is Not FunTM
3. Nice to see folks at the Theatre Royal sale. I bought all their remaining fox furs and a couple of pieces of silk. And a blouse.
4. When running round like a loony, doing mad frantic last-minute sewing and having just written a clean, postable 32,000 word fanfic novella in 2 weeks, and being in the middle of hoiking stuff out to pack into a Fiesta to go away for my first ever reenactment event, that's the time my oomph will vanish out from under me, and I will fall into the Slough of Despond AND the Pit of Despair. I love writing, but the come-down's a bitch. Also, alasdair1076
is wonderful and I'm extremely glad he's my best friend.
is a truly amazing man, and is very, very hot in a doublet and hose. *fans self* Truly I am a very lucky woman! No, I have no photos. This time. Next time, though... *grin* And he is wonderful with Aspergic kids.
6. Got a lot of work to get through this week. Posting this (and Correspondence Course over on the_proofreader
) is not getting it done. So. I may be slow to reply to comments, emails etc.
7. RIP Audrey Chapman, a very brave and fierce woman. She had a hard life, and I hope now she has some peace. I'll miss her.
8. There is no number 8. Oh well. Tumty-tumty-something... nope. Gone. *shrug*
So I shall go too. Tea break's over. Back on my head.